I've been blogging for a few months now over at the Team Drupal Tumblr. This is one of two tumblrs that Torchbox has set up to serve the internal and external needs of its tech teams.
That means I haven't been blogging much over here. So some of my highlights, if you're interested:
- My talks on all aspects of Drush as "command-line Drupal" at Drupalcamp Oxford
- Another talk about our rebuild of the Love Food Hate Waste website, given at the Oxford Drupal Users Group
- Programmatically executing Drupal Views (may only be relevant to Views 2.x)
- Removing data permanently from a git repository and a related Stack Overflow solution I finally came up with myself
- Bundling the Less CSS module with an install profile
It's probably of greatest interest if you like Drupal; less interesting otherwise. But do wander over and have a look if you get a chance. I might try to duplicate some of the content here, for reference purposes if nothing else; we'll see how that goes.